Dog Friendly Billmae Cottage and the Billmae Cottage Too!The Billmae Cottage has unique guest suites that are dog friendly each also offer a parlor, one or two bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and full, private bath. Each suite is decorated with rustic country charm. Stay with us while enjoying the many attractions of Cape May and have a comfortable suite to return to!
The Billmae Cottage, Too! is a wonderful Cape May Cottage, which was built in the late 1700s. The cottage is the perfect shore escape for the whole family including the dogs! The cottage can accommodate up to 9 guests.
Your hosts: Linda & Bob Steenrod
Periodically, we have Yappy Hour on the wrap-around porch, where dogs and owners get to meet and have treats. We will try to have at least one Yappy Hour during your stay at the Billmae Cottage!
Other cottage amenities include:
• Off-street parking
• Fully equipped kitchens with microwave
• Cable television and VCR/DVD with a video library
• Wireless Internet access
• Individual suite air conditioning and heating
• Bicycles available on request
• Gated front/wrap-around porch
• Private patios or decks
• People & dog-friendly outside shower
• Walking distance to all attractions
• Dogs welcome
• Open April through December (off season specials)
• Please, no smoking
Rate and Reservation Information
• 3 night minimum stay in high season. 2 night minimum stay remainder of year.
• Hellos are from 2–3 pm
(Special arrangements by request)
• Good-byes are from 9–10 am
• 50% deposit required in advance. Remainder due in cash on arrival (money order or traveler's check).
• Security deposit $300 (refundable).
• Cancellation Policy: With more than 21 days notice, 80% refund if suite is rented, 70% if suite is not rented. 21 days or less notice, 50% refund if room is rented, otherwise no refund.
• 1 or 2 dogs included in price. Additional fee for additional dogs.
• All dogs must be flea and tick treated.
Address: 1015 Washington St. Cape May NJ 08204
Contact: Bob Stenrod (firstname.lastname@example.org)